Sunday, August 31, 2008

Heather And Andrew's Big Day! {New Mexico Wedding Photographer}

Heather found me quite some time ago, and said "I want you!" We struck up a deal and ... here we are today! I really wanted to photograph this wedding, there a couple of things I have fallen in love with here in New Mexico (the tourist in me can't help it) with her getting married at the Sandia Mountains, I knew they would be great images! What I didn't expect was for the ceremony to be so wonderful! Heather and Andrew have wonderful personalities, and great taste in decor! Their families were all very kind, and even let me joke around with them for a couple of days! I love the way Heather and Andrew are with one another! Andrew was alittle shy at their engagement session, but that was gone at the wedding! Heather is quite the risk taker, she doesn't mind the do not enter signs, she goes around them nicely! :) They have such affection for one another that trust me when I tell you this is a tiny sneak peek, I am not kidding! Make sure to visit my website for a couple more images!



Heather, Andrew and all your family and friends!
Thank you for much for allowing me to take part in this Awesome day! Thank You for being so kind, and allowing me to inconvenience you to get great shots! Hattie: I will pay for my own ticket to photograph your wedding one day! :) Allen, you were a great sport! I love your eye for art. Heather, I love your camera! and Andrew, Thank you for letting me dream for a minute that it was mine :) So I could set it up for Heather! You guys were both great! Jody

No comments: