Friday, August 15, 2008

Waiting On Peyton...

Meet Denise.... My Winner for the Mother's Day Contest. I think we have both been waiting for this session. That being said, it was well worth the wait! She was truly glowing, not one stretch mark, and so beautiful! She was great in front of the camera, and even left me speechless telling me that she loves my work :) She choose to do the black satin fabric that was very stunning for her husband Fred who is currently deployed allowing us to do a few intimate shots as well, but I need to check with her as to what I am allowed to post! To view comments left on this session, please visit my Clients Thoughts Blog to your right!
Thank You Denise for sharing such a special time in your life, I can't wait to meet Peyton (what a great name by the way) at her newborn session!












No comments: