Monday, August 18, 2008

Allison's FairyTale Ending...

Meet Allison and R.J. my couple from Saturday's Wedding! At our consultation, Allison expressed to me all the different reasons she hired me, and would be honored for me to photograph her wedding! She really wanted "Fairy Tale endings, and to be able to get tons of images outside!" Well we woke to rain on her special morning, but low and behold, the ceremony was nothing short of a Fairy Tale, and the images reflect that. I asked R.J.'s permission to post that, he was very emotional... It was the sweetest thing to see him tear up as he watched Landon, and then Allison walk down the aisle. They are the cutest family and very sincere in their love for one another. Their attendants had the best personalities, and were so cooperative in this hot weather!
Now, I have to comment on Landon, the most handsome "ring beerier" I have ever worked with thus far, he also happens to be the Bride and Grooms' 3 year old son! I had the opportunity to meet with Landon twice prior to the wedding, and he was adorable every time! I love the images I was able to capture of him alone and with his parents!
To Allison, R.J. and Landon, Thank You for allowing me to take part in such a special day and moment in your lives! I can not wait to show you all the images! Enjoy your sneak peek ~







Priceless..... Make sure to check my website for more Images from this Wedding!

No comments: