Thursday, August 21, 2008

*New* Jody Cooper Photography Office

About a year ago, with the help of my clients, I began the transformation of Jody Cooper Photography Office in my home. After having a few clients in my home, to view and order prints, they had expressed to me that it was very nice to come and see my work, see examples of items you can purchase, View their sessions on my screen made for photography purposes, and see my gifts or thank you items from other clients... thus began the transformation into my home. I love having each of you visit my home and welcome any of you at any time... with an appointment that is! :) Keep in mind I do have Triplets that think you are there to see them! All in all this has become a great change for my business! Feel free to stop by!


No comments: